Wednesday 10 April 2013

A little Investigation . . . Update

Firstly I'd like to thank the huge number of you who read 'A little investigation . . .'. It was really great to see such a huge number of you reading it, I really hope you enjoyed it - it was by far my most popular post to date. I'd like to say a big thank you to those who sent me a reply, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about 'Green Fashion Shows' for Brownies and other such activities. I think teaching them at a young age about this topic is incredibly important.
Now I know that Recycling, being environmentally friendly and so on is a hugely important topic at the moment, so I find it hard to believe there aren't more of you out there with great stories to share. It would be amazing if this research could be the start of something for Guiding.
So please if you can spare a couple of minutes, please share your stories, it would be a huge help not only to this investigation but also for my Queens Guide Award.

Many Thanks xxx

p.s It is great to see that this blog is now being read in 8 different countries. Keep it up guys :)

p.s.s. Dont forget to follow my Division updates on Twitter at @SeahavenDivisn

No comments:

Post a Comment